ATR is a diversified engineering firm dedicated to providing high quality products and engineering and technical support services to the public and private sector.
Over 45 Years of Engineering Excellence!
- Founded and incorporated in 1973 as a Maryland C-Corporation.
- Specialized provider of engineering R&D, technical services and engineered products to the federal government and commercial clients.
- The Company provides a focused range of R&D and specialty engineering services, prototypes and products through three interlinked business units:
- Engineering Services Division
- Automation Division
- Robotic Systems Division
- 33,000 square foot headquarters in Beltsville, MD. High-Bay Manufacturing & Prototyping Facility
- Approved production facility for USPS FSS Program
- Computer systems for structural and fluid computation and analyses
- 48 years reputation for innovation and quality
- Broad-based growth across multiple business lines
- Significant Intellectual Property with awarded patents
- Serial innovation and production prowess in specialized automation systems
- Loyal client base and strong pipeline of new business
- In compliance with the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System standard
- Designed, developed, and patented commercial sorter at www.atrsorters.com